• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest [Suggestion] Spoilering attached images

Salty

While the spoiler tag is an absolute must that everyone can agree with, having the ability to spoiler image attachments would be great.

EQnoble

wouldn't tags to display an image from another location inside of spoiler tags do this?

Code:
 [spoiler] Ha this is my spoiler text [IMG] www.domain.com/path/to/img.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

Salty

wouldn't tags to display an image from another location inside of spoiler tags do this?

Code:
 [spoiler] Ha this is my spoiler text [IMG] www.domain.com/path/to/img.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
Yes, but then that means I have users linking images from imageshack and then it turning into a frog 1 hour later, thus why attaching an image using the upload tool and then tossing a spoiler around it. Also I'd rather the content reside on MY site instead of someone else's site. That is not possible in Vbulletin and it would be a nice abaility for Xenforo. Right now there is no spoiler tag so I'd like this to be kept in mind~