Lack of interest [Suggestion] Should there be a cancel button when posting?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
it would be but I would guess it is too late... When you press post it sends the contents via POST you could click cancel and it would be too late because all of the message is already sent and this would be more annoying for users who think they cancled and didn't.

it would be but I would guess it is too late... When you press post it sends the contents via POST you could click cancel and it would be too late because all of the message is already sent and this would be more annoying for users who think they cancled and didn't.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant from the post new thread/edit post/reply to thread screens, not after you've hit the post button. If you hit 'Reply to Thread' in the top right and before typing your message or while typing you decide you don't actually want to reply you either have to hit the back button or use the top navigation bar, I just think for new users it would be more intuitive to have a cancel button.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant from the post new thread/edit post/reply to thread screens, not after you've hit the post button. If you hit 'Reply to Thread' in the top right and before typing your message or while typing you decide you don't actually want to reply you either have to hit the back button or use the top navigation bar, I just think for new users it would be more intuitive to have a cancel button.

Ahhh that makes more sense now.... Ok Agreed.

Top Bottom