Implemented Suggestion: Set all tags too...

I suggest too add an option to "Set All Tags To..."

It would be the same as Set all titles & Set all descriptions"

1133.webp

It would be useful if you are uploading alot of images that would have the same tags.

I also noticed that you can't copy and paste the tags, so you would have to type them for every picture.

so this feature would be useful

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Looks good Chris, however for SEO probably not so good idea I think.
Google webmaster tools is going to complain because of double title, descriptions.

I'm sure it could be very useful to have this, but I also think people should watch out what they do with this.

We've always had the set all titles and descriptions function. That isn't new. The new bit is setting the tags for all items, which I think is a reasonable thing to do.

I doubt descriptions being duplicated will actually cause too much of an issue. Search engines don't appear to treat them with much importance. As you can see from the explain text under the title field, these can be changed up, slightly, e.g. if you typed the title as "My Holiday %n" each one would be numbered differently, at least. That has always been the case too.

In the grand scheme of things, if people want to set all titles to the same thing, they will do. This just saves them some effort in typing.

Figured it'd be best to ask this here, @Chris D, before I annoy some people with a report of a potential bug. :P

In the description, toward the end, it mentions, "This content must have at least 1 tag(s)." Based on it being "tag(s)" and not "tag," it looks like there's an option to increase that? For example, you could require a minimum of two tags?

Whoops, somehow got mixed up and thought this was in the regular suggestions forum.

Thanks for the answer, in any case. :)

woo hoo! This is will definetly encourage users to use tags, especially when members are uploading huge amounts of picture sets in one shot.

tank you sir!!

Top Bottom