Implemented [Suggestion] Responsive AdminCP

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry if this is necro-ing this thread, but I posted my opinion in another thread that was marked as a duplicate of this, and figured I'd post my input here as well.

It'd be best if the Admin CP was made to be responsive to not make entering the Admin CP feel like you're on a completely different site. That's just how it feels for me anyways, especially on mobile. Also, I will note that compared to the average 21 year old I have *extremely* poor vision, so for me it's a pita to have to zoom in to see things (though I realize this may not be relevant to most people with decent vision).

I'm able to view it fairly well on my galaxy tab 2 all except the template editing. Then the menu kinda goes crazy depending on the browser I use.

My phone *Samsung Galaxy S (4g)* views it fine but it's a pain in the butt because of all the scrolling i need to do. I think I have my browser default to view all sites in desktop mode, so this is why it might work well on my phone and not my tablet?

Have you guys tried alternate browsers? *tablet owners*

Responsive back-end would be nice but I don't think it's a priority :)

Whilst it goes without saying this is low priority, I do think the admin cp needs some reworking. +1 for responsive too :)

I do agree this as well. Since xF adminCP is not yet packed with a lot of things for now (i.e. quite simple and flex now), it should be made responsive first, later on when things are getting more complex in adminCP, responsive is no longer an issue since it has been built when it was simple.

Since xF adminCP is not yet packed with a lot of things for now (i.e. quite simple and flex now), it should be made responsive first, later on when things are getting more complex in adminCP, responsive is no longer an issue since it has been built when it was simple.
That's actually quite logical, touche for thinking of that.

I wonder why when I posted this in March, not much was made of it... now its getting a bit of traction.

I'll assume it was the info about 1.2 incoming. Hahaha.

Top Bottom