Lack of interest [Suggestion] Remove News Feed posts from What's New

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
First off, let me state that I absolutely adore the feature for News Feeds in XF. I currently use them to pull in news from several different websites around the web for my members to look through and comment on. I almost picture it being our own private comment box, instead of dealing the the trolls and other unsavory people on the Internet.

I have a few users that adore the What's New? area. They use it to keep up on things that are posted during the day, but when it's a fairly active day on the websites I pull news from, the news posts take up a majority of the feed.

I'd like there to be a way to exclude News Feeds from the What's New list, OR the ability to exclude a specific user or usergroup from the What's New list. I have all my News Feed posts come in through one user account that I created especially for the job.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Agree. When we hook up to an active feed and have several feeds set up, it will dominate the What's new.
An option will be good

Top Bottom