1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion]Questions & answers

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Shelley, May 15, 2011.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

With regards to the questions & answers I recently noticed that you can add multiple questions via the admincp. When it comes to viewing the registration form I noticed that only one question is displayed, I always thought that if you set 2 questions in the admincp then 2 questions will display (in this case) the registration form.

My suggestion is the ability to have multiple questions displayed on the registration form.

That said, I think a nice feature with the questions and answers would be to allow the admin to set (example here) a hundred questions though when it comes to displaying them on the registration form a random generator kicks in and displays them. 100 questions on a registration form is too much I hear you say? They'll also need to be an input field in the admincp where the admin can input a value (say 3) but 3 questions will appear on the reg form. All this will be random generated from the 100 questions in the list you set earlier.
    Veer, Steve F, Staxed and 1 other person like this.
  2. Staxed

Staxed Active Member

The random feature is already there. Though I prefer to have only 1 question, as I don't see a reason for more than that really...I still think it would be nice to have an option to select how many questions you want displayed. Liked :D
  3. James

James Well-Known Member

Too many questions and your registration page becomes a pub quiz ;)
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's not based on your specific preference, it's giving the option, to people who want more questions, a choice, to make it harder on spam getting through. Whether you want 1 or 10 questions is based on what you desire not how you specifically think it will look on the registration page.
    James likes this.