Lack of interest [Suggestion]Questions & answers

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shelley

With regards to the questions & answers I recently noticed that you can add multiple questions via the admincp. When it comes to viewing the registration form I noticed that only one question is displayed, I always thought that if you set 2 questions in the admincp then 2 questions will display (in this case) the registration form.

My suggestion is the ability to have multiple questions displayed on the registration form.

That said, I think a nice feature with the questions and answers would be to allow the admin to set (example here) a hundred questions though when it comes to displaying them on the registration form a random generator kicks in and displays them. 100 questions on a registration form is too much I hear you say? They'll also need to be an input field in the admincp where the admin can input a value (say 3) but 3 questions will appear on the reg form. All this will be random generated from the 100 questions in the list you set earlier.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The random feature is already there. Though I prefer to have only 1 question, as I don't see a reason for more than that really...I still think it would be nice to have an option to select how many questions you want displayed. Liked :D

Too many questions and your registration page becomes a pub quiz ;)

Yeah, it's not based on your specific preference, it's giving the option, to people who want more questions, a choice, to make it harder on spam getting through. Whether you want 1 or 10 questions is based on what you desire not how you specifically think it will look on the registration page.

Top Bottom