Lack of interest [Suggestion] Multi Coloured alerts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shelley

I mentioned this in a post via another thread though the chances it was read is slim and would have been overlooked so I thought I'd suggest it via a new thread. I think implementing different coloured alerts would be beneficial and members would have some idea what kind of alert they are receiving. Say "likes" should remain red, someone is following you a Cyan (twitter colour) alert when quoted (if the feature gets implemented yellow and so on. Thoughts?

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hehe. Hard to imagine how a picture could make it any more clear than the description right there. :)

That's a fine suggestion.

I agree, in a way. If this happens, what's going to happen to the bubble that appears over "alerts" if you have multiple alerts of a different type? Is it going to stripe different colours replicating the types of alerts you have? :P on the drop-down I completely agree.

Dunno, I don't really see the point? All you have to do is click on it to find out.
I welcome some kind of "criticality color code" anytime. I'm more than happy to ignore a cron'ed trophy if I'm reading a thread, but less eager to do so if it's a message in private conversation for example.

I welcome some kind of "criticality color code" anytime. I'm more than happy to ignore a cron'ed trophy if I'm reading a thread, but less eager to do so if it's a message in private conversation for example.
I suppose, but wouldn't it make the site look messy? I think if it is implemented, it should be optional and defaultly set to 'off'

I suppose, but wouldn't it make the site look messy? I think if it is implemented, it should be optional and defaultly set to 'off'
Well I thought if there were many, it would always change to the color of last alert or keep the color of the most important or so.

Edit: about the "flag".

Different colors for different alerts makes much sense to me. Right now the new ones have a yellow background, but that only lasts about 1/2 second before the yellow turns to white.

Top Bottom