Lack of interest [Suggestion] Microblog system / basic social network for all user

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

najaru

IPB status update is a good funcion, but is not very good developped.
I think that a page, with all status update of all user can be very interesting, and possibilitie of replies, like a basic funcion of personal facebook wall.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
IPB status update is a good funcion, but is not very good developped.
I think that a page, with all status update of all user can be very interesting, and possibilitie of replies, like a basic funcion of personal facebook wall.

not sure why you want to make replies on status-updates ?
XF is even better: you can have discussions (including replies) similar like in a Forum.......

The status updates on your profile limit is 140 chars (similar to twitter). Other than @ replies, Its pretty similar isn't it (asking only because I'm not a good twitter user). I suppose a mod could list the most recent status updates for users/groups that want to utilize that function.

Top Bottom