1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion] Microblog system / basic social network for all user

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by najaru, Sep 30, 2010.

1. najaru

najaru Active Member

IPB status update is a good funcion, but is not very good developped.
    I think that a page, with all status update of all user can be very interesting, and possibilitie of replies, like a basic funcion of personal facebook wall.
    gib likes this.
  2. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

3. Shadab

Shadab Well-Known Member

The global Recent Activity feed is located here: http://xenforo.com/community/recent-activity/ :)
    (although it does include everything else as well)
  4. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

not sure why you want to make replies on status-updates ?
    XF is even better: you can have discussions (including replies) similar like in a Forum.......
  5. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Well-Known Member

The status updates on your profile limit is 140 chars (similar to twitter). Other than @ replies, Its pretty similar isn't it (asking only because I'm not a good twitter user). I suppose a mod could list the most recent status updates for users/groups that want to utilize that function.
  6. najaru

najaru Active Member

ok sorry, i dont know all feature ;)
  7. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

if only they make it optional auto-updating. i would be sold. though i am. already.
  8. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

I don't see how you're unable to reply to status message. Well, at least I know I am able to. lol