Implemented [Suggestion] Have a select all/deselect all for threads in All Watched Threads

Enigma

Absolutely. I needed this when I wanted to stop email alerts on a few dozen threads quickly.

Brandon_R

Agreed but make a system out of this. Make sure it's available across the domain ie watched threads, unwatched threads, personal conversations [?] etc to ensure consistency.

Dean

Now that there is the option to select threads in All Watched Threads, would it also make sense to have a select all/deselect all function?

Otherwise if you want to do a lot of threads it requires a lot of mouse clicks.
"All" may not be the right word. How about "all threads shown on a page", if yes, I highly support it.

Grover

I miss it as well. But... it can be potential dangerous if you Select All and then perform an action you didn't want to perform...

dutchbb

See attachment:

WatchedCheck.png

I'm not sure if this is needed in 'Conversations' too since I do not have a conversation yet. But anyway, it's needed everywhere when you want to work fast and efficiently.

anotheralias

Anything ever happen with this? Because I am not going to check off six pages of threads one by one. Unless I get really, really bored.

jacko

this is loudly requested by my forum users
Is there any chance this function will appear in 1.0.1 ?