[Suggestion] Go to unread post???

Shadow

Hey, why is it I have to go to un-read post when I click a thread, this is VERY VERY annoying. When I click a thread, I expect it to take me to the very first post....Not the last!!

Upvote 0
Clicking the date below the title will always take you to the first post of the thread or conversation.
Kier said that ^

That is illogical, it should be date of last reply -> click -> last post, the title should take you to the first post.....

Interesting. I didn't think of it as marking the thread as read. But it does. And it makes sense that it would when you hit the last message.

I do believe you found the Mark Thread as Read button.

I am still testing.

Interesting. I didn't think of it as marking the thread as read. But it does. And it makes sense that it would when you hit the last message.
Unless you have more than one page of unread posts. Going to the last page shouldn't mark the next-to-last page as read, so the entire thread is therefore still considered unread.

Unless you have more than one page of unread posts. Going to the last page shouldn't mark the next-to-last page as read, so the entire thread is therefore still considered unread.
Not sure. I will need more time for posts to build up, but I believe the thread marking system is slightly different than vb.

Top Bottom