Lack of interest [Suggestion] by UGs permissions - Show if a post is already reported

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
When a user clicks 'report' against a message, there is nothing to display to other users that the post has been reported, often leading to multiple reports because others aren't aware it's already been reported (eg. for spam).

I would propose that the 'Report' link within a message have additional functionality to display the number of reports, eg. "Report (2)".

When a user clicks 'report' against a message, there is nothing to display to other users that the post has been reported, often leading to multiple reports because others aren't aware it's already been reported (eg. for spam).

I would propose that the 'Report' link within a message have additional functionality to display the number of reports, eg. "Report (2)".
All I do is report it, and then immediately below post a new message "Reported as Spam" (have done here several times). Succinct and to the point, plus it lets others know that the post has been reported.

Top Bottom