• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest [Suggestion] by UGs permissions - Show if a post is already reported

Mouth

When a user clicks 'report' against a message, there is nothing to display to other users that the post has been reported, often leading to multiple reports because others aren't aware it's already been reported (eg. for spam).

I would propose that the 'Report' link within a message have additional functionality to display the number of reports, eg. "Report (2)".

Tracy Perry

When a user clicks 'report' against a message, there is nothing to display to other users that the post has been reported, often leading to multiple reports because others aren't aware it's already been reported (eg. for spam).

I would propose that the 'Report' link within a message have additional functionality to display the number of reports, eg. "Report (2)".
All I do is report it, and then immediately below post a new message "Reported as Spam" (have done here several times). Succinct and to the point, plus it lets others know that the post has been reported.