Lack of interest Suggestion: Allow users to refresh question and answer captchas

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

RobinHood

I use question and answer catpcha's on my site. Most are pretty simple, however in case someone doesn't know the answer perhaps have a refresh or "Try another question" button in the verifcation box which will then provide a different question and answer captcha.

Currently I think it's random which question a user gets, which is grand, but I'd hate for someone to be turned away if for whatever reason they couldn't answer the first question they're confronted with.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is really needed, and I'll add an other suggestion: make it possible to have those questions multilingual (same question translated to other languages installed)

This is a closed suggestion, if you would like to open a new suggestion, please do so in the proper forums.

Top Bottom