Lack of interest [Suggestion] ACP option 'disable thread link goes to first unread'

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

dutchbb

I know this has been discussed before and I know it's working as designed, but I can't get used to it and I just know my users wont either.

Would it be possible to make an ACP option for it so we can disable it and thread links always go to the first post?

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm somewhat opposed to an admin option for this. Once you get used to the new behavior (going to first unread post by default), it actually works a lot better. It would be a lot more efficient for all users to be able to "count on" this behavior on any XenForo-powered site they might visit, instead of some going to the first unread post and some going to the beginning of the thread. That's my take on it anyway.

Ok I actually agree it should be a user option. Makes perfect sense since it's so personal. I really tried to get used to it, but for some reason it does not always shows the first unread for me.

Top Bottom