Lack of interest Subscription Renewel

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

KozmoK

Not sure if this is a bug or not. With my luck if I post it in the bug section it will be noted as "As Designed"

When Someone ugprades (I have software that is linked to the forums) they can not renew until that upgrade has elapsed - or ran out. They can not renew their upgrade 1 or 2 days before.

I would like it to where it will add the new subsciption with the days left over from previous.

Make sense?

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This seems to be a bug, can this thread be moved?

Its irritating that people have to wait for there subscription to expire before purchasing again

The subscription management features are extremely lacking. I have run paid membership sites for over 10 years and have a long list of features that Xenforo needs. Simply look at the popularity of membership management softwares like Wishlist Member for Wordpress or Membergate Software and you'll see a good place to start. Things like other payment options rather than paypal, retrying bounced cards, ability for customer to update their billing preferences, past billing history, upgrade/downgrade account, ability to pay upon joining, etc.

Top Bottom