Submit your site to the official customer showcase!

I had to literally find the url someone posted in this thread to be able to access it!
That's because it hasn't been officially launched yet.

robert eggers patience GIF

Oh wow. I wonder why it’s taking them so long. I mean they have probably read the messages, an update would be nice. Maybe the showcase feature isn’t doing so well and may likely be scraped!? Tbh, I found it hard trying to access it from the main page. I had to literally find the url someone posted in this thread to be able to access it!

It's public on the site but a little buried. Go to Solutions > Forums and then click on the "See example sites" link.

I have a feeling they are getting ready for a new site refresh, where this will be incorporated. They will announce their new Cloud plans and some news about the next version of Xenforo.

I haven't submitted any yet, but I admin one forum that is coming up on its 20th anniversary in 2002. I'll submit that once I get the refresh done.

I have another that is coming up on 25 years in August of 2002, but it was online in a guestbook format for at least a year prior to that, and not under its own domain way back then. It's low traffic, though, and we'd like to keep it that way, so I'll probably not submit that one.

Top Bottom