Submit your site to the official customer showcase!

Just waiting for VerticalScope to submit their 1500 forums

Dr Evil Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
Error messages are uninformative. I am trying to submit a site and it says "Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer." It doesn't say where and I have trimmed the text boxes so all are under 50.

Considering the description box is intended to be, well, a description, it's not going to be that.

The only other field it can be is the site name.

1625320778062.webp

Question about "Community online since:"
My community is online since 2000, should I use this or the year we started using XF (after a migration/conversion), which was in 2017.

My community is online since 2000, should I use this or the year we started using XF (after a migration/conversion), which was in 2017.
I suggest entering the actual date the original site started.

You can always add some text to the description regarding the transition to XF.

Question about "Community online since:"
In cases like yours, I'd use the original date the community was conceived - just because a site runs XF now doesn't erase its prior history, so if your community started in 2000, that's the date I'd state :)

Error messages are uninformative. I am trying to submit a site and it says "Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer." It doesn't say where and I have trimmed the text boxes so all are under 50.
If you'd like to start a support ticket with your proposed field values, we may be able to diagnose the problem

@Kier, maybe add the possibility to upload more pictures? Some of us may want to show some special/custom work...
For now it's going to be one image only, but I may change the description code to support linking so that you could link to a showcase thread with more attached images.

No, it will retain the screenshot unless you choose the replace option
Not a big deal obviously, but while this is still new and you're taking suggestions, maybe throw in a phrase that says it's not necessary unless you want to replace the current image.

Not a big deal obviously, but while this is still new and you're taking suggestions, maybe throw in a phrase that says it's not necessary unless you want to replace the current image.
@Kier - I see now; it's already like this. I thought it wasn't because I was going to edit my submission before it was approved (yesterday). So I guess it looks a little different when you try to edit it before it's approved.

Top Bottom