Sub headings - different backgrounds?

Not sure what you mean. Are you wanting to have different images for example float to the right on each category? like this site? http://urbanfantastic.com/

if so here's an example where the node id will differ from yours and I expect the height will also which you can adjust accordingly when you apply your own imagery.

Code:
fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_1 .categoryText {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/1.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
    height: 45px;
}

fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_4 .categoryText {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/4.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
}

fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_10 .categoryText {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/10.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
}
fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_14 .categoryText {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/14.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
}
fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_22 .categoryText {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/14.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
    height: 40px;
}
fieldset .nodeList.sectionMain .node.category.level_1.node_70 .categoryText {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/70.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
}

if so here's an example where the node id will differ from yours and I expect the height will also which you can adjust accordingly when you apply your own imagery.

Shelley, one last question, do you know how I can remove the space around the inserted images?
You can see int the screenshot, the images inserted as normal in the sub-heading box has no space around and fills the subheading completely (the airplane) whereas the images inserted in extra.css does not (large image)?

margin.webp

Attachments

• margin.webp
    margin.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 19
Top Bottom