Sub Domain Separate forum

mrchasez

I want to have a whole new forum on my sub domain.
My xF is registered under kingscrafters.com
I want a whole new forum (not all the other stuff, Just new forums)
under exclusive.kingscrafters.com. I already set up the sub domain, But how do i make a whole new forum?

How many installations can I make with a single license?
Each license permits you to install the software once. However, you may create a single additional test installation for testing purposes only. Any test installation of this kind must be password protected, and access to it must be limited to you and your website staff.

Can multiple domains or subdomains be used with a single license?
Yes, as long as the domains or subdomains all resolve to the same installation, all of the content is available at every domain or subdomain, and there is no attempt to make them appear as separate installations.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/pre-sales-faq.4951/

How many installations can I make with a single license?
Each license permits you to install the software once. However, you may create a single additional test installation for testing purposes only. Any test installation of this kind must be password protected, and access to it must be limited to you and your website staff.

Can multiple domains or subdomains be used with a single license?
Yes, as long as the domains or subdomains all resolve to the same installation, all of the content is available at every domain or subdomain, and there is no attempt to make them appear as separate installations.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/pre-sales-faq.4951/

What does the second one mean x-x
I'm not complaining, I just dont want to break any rules ^-^

You can point another domain at the existing forum.

You can't have two different forums (members, content, etc.) with a single license.

What are you trying to achieve exactly?

Well, Im starting another server, Exclusive to certain members.
I just want them to have a separate forum/thread to the exclusive members.
I dont want it just under its own catergory though, But under its own page.
Or something like that, Or i could make it be invisible, and have the sub domain redirect to it?

Top Bottom