RM 1.0 Sub-Categories

CFodder

Is it possible to have the sub-categories expanded by default in the categories listings on the main resources page? I haven't found the option but knowing my near blindness when it comes to things obvious I couldn't see one.

Only ask as I know my users won't twig to click on a main category to get to the sub-ones.

Do mean like Category 1 and then Sub-Category 1 and then mini-category 1? Then yes, it's actually easy. in the Admin Control Panel to go Applications, then Resources Categories, then click on Create New Category, name your category and description and once that's done go to: Parent Category, and the make it a child of your main category. Same thing can be done if you wish to make another category based off the sub category.

Do mean like Category 1 and then Sub-Category 1 and then mini-category 1? Then yes, it's actually easy. in the Admin Control Panel to go Applications, then Resources Categories, then click on Create New Category, name your category and description and once that's done go to: Parent Category, and the make it a child of your main category. Same thing can be done if you wish to make another category based off the sub category.

Thanks for that, I know how to make sub-categories :). Just wanted to know how to make them expanded by default if it's possible.

Is it possible to have the sub-categories expanded by default in the categories listings on the main resources page? I haven't found the option but knowing my near blindness when it comes to things obvious I couldn't see one.

Only ask as I know my users won't twig to click on a main category to get to the sub-ones.

please like the first post of this thread, if you are talking about something like this:

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...show-if-categories-have-sub-categories.47458/

:)

I am also interested in this option. 1 year has passed, any progress here?

Top Bottom