Sub-accounts by Waindigo [Deleted]

I did a complete, fresh reinstall and am still getting an error.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_SubAccounts_Extend_XenForo_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Generated By: Unknown Account, 39 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(82) "http://mydomain.com/account/sub-accounts/confirmation-email?u=28&c=e9f44ae95de9c7fe"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["u"] => string(2) "28"
["c"] => string(16) "e9f44ae95de9c7fe"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Here are the add-ons I currently have installed:

Login As User by Waindigo 1.1.7a
Sub-accounts by Waindigo
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Also, when I'm logged into a sub-account, the red "Logged in as 'user'" link in the upper left isn't clickable on the Audentio UI.X theme I'm using. It does work on the default XenForo skin, though. Is there something else I need to do for a non-default theme to get this to work?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

*EDIT*

I think I figured out the first error. The phrase, "waindigo_account_confirmed_subaccounts" was missing. I created the phrase and haven't yet seen another error.

Now the only thing I need it to figure out the issue with the switch button and imported theme.

Last edited:
I did a complete, fresh reinstall and am still getting an error.

Here are the add-ons I currently have installed:

Login As User by Waindigo 1.1.7a
Sub-accounts by Waindigo
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Also, when I'm logged into a sub-account, the red "Logged in as 'user'" link in the upper left isn't clickable on the Audentio UI.X theme I'm using. It does work on the default XenForo skin, though. Is there something else I need to do for a non-default theme to get this to work?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

*EDIT*

I think I figured out the first error. The phrase, "waindigo_account_confirmed_subaccounts" was missing. I created the phrase and haven't yet seen another error.

Now the only thing I need it to figure out the issue with the switch button and imported theme.
Did you get it working fine?

When activating this addon and adding a account as sub-account to another one, the profile page of the account getting one or more subaccounts is getting crashed up somehow. It looks like the "mainProfileColumn" is getting moved inside the "mast" (Sidebar) for some reason, looks like a div is closed too late for whatever reason. As soon as I deactivate the addon, it's working fine again...

[img=http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc385/th_235858135_Untitled_2_122_385lo.jpg]

I think it can be changed with the TMS, but I'm not certainly sure, same for if it is a personal problem or a general problem with this mod.

Edit: As soon as I follow someone, the page-layout is fixed, but if I unfollow, it gets broken again...

Last edited:
When activating this addon and adding a account as sub-account to another one, the profile page of the account getting one or more subaccounts is getting crashed up somehow. It looks like the "mainProfileColumn" is getting moved inside the "mast" (Sidebar) for some reason, looks like a div is closed too late for whatever reason. As soon as I deactivate the addon, it's working fine again...

[img=http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc385/th_235858135_Untitled_2_122_385lo.jpg]

I think it can be changed with the TMS, but I'm not certainly sure, same for if it is a personal problem or a general problem with this mod.

Edit: As soon as I follow someone, the page-layout is fixed, but if I unfollow, it gets broken again...
Do you have any other add-ons installed? Have you tried disabling other add-ons and see if this fixes it?

Similar problems have been reported with other add-ons, but it always turns out to be a problem with a different add-on.

Found the evil one. It's interferring with your "Friends"-Addon. As soon as both are active, the page gets crashed, when the person has a subaccount but does not follow anyone.

@Waindigo Is there an expectation of linking all accounts such as upgrades or bans? Please let me know if there is an expected development cost to this.

I've been noticing that some of the subaccount counts are incorrect on the parent profile.

For example: http://pandorarp.com/members/ariah.221/

This member has only 8 subaccounts (I've renamed them to 'characters' on my forum). But the count in the box says she has 12. I suspect it's due to subaccounts that were deleted, but they're still being included in the overall count.

Hi @Waindigo. Just wondering if you've had a chance to look into this issue.

I suspect it might be related to the fact that the account in the link above still has 16 subaccount_user_ids listed on the xf_user table. Only 8 (soon to be 7) of those accounts still exist. The others are from previous accounts that had been deleted.

Waindigo updated Sub-accounts by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.0a released

New features:
  • Added cache-rebuilder to rebuild users' sub-accounts caches. You may need to run this if you have deleted sub-accounts or parent accounts due to bugs fixed below. Go to Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Users.
Bug fixes:
  • Now removes link to parent account from sub-accounts if parent account is deleted.
  • Now removes link to sub-account from parent account if sub-account is deleted.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Waindigo

I am looking for a mod that I think this one does what I need, but I am not sure.

Does this mod have an account switcher in it (or another mod that does this with this mod) - so members can switch which account they're posting with or logged in with, without having to log-out and then log-in?

@Waindigo Since updating to versions B and C, this mod and Post-As-User by yourself are not working at their best. Would it be easier to message you with all the information? The Sub-accounts has become very temperamental and the Post-As-User is now not showing up for either fast replies or full replies.

(Sorry to keep bugging you.)

If you can let me know how to replicate the issue, I will see what I can do. I prefer this to be in this thread, but feel free to PM if you prefer.

If you can let me know how to replicate the issue, I will see what I can do. I prefer this to be in this thread, but feel free to PM if you prefer.
Okie dokie. Here it will be then :) Thank you for your help by the way - it's greatly appreciated! Last night I uninstalled both mods and reinstalled the version of sub-accounts that was available before the B update and the Post-As-User mod to get back to where we started, when the post-as-user doesn't show up on the fast replies. Members and I also found that though the adding of a password and email for sub-accounts is optional, if you don't add an email, they can't log into that account to edit avatars and signatures etc. I did a quick fix for my members for that by duplicating their email for their primary account and placing a full stop/period within the email so they could sign in.

All the mods currently installed:
Yours: Post-As-User 1.0.4
Yours: Sub-Accounts 1.0.0 (I did upgrade this to B and C but it completely stopped working so I reinstalled this one).
Member List Manager 2.0
Quick Reply Preview 1.4.2
Seperate Sticky & Normal Threads 1.0.0
Share Search URL 1.0.1 PL1

I've tried disabling all other mods and running just the sub-accounts, and did the same for post-as-user.

Top Bottom