Styling Questions

Peggy

I have at least 3 areas on my forum where I cannot find where to change the colors.

Please see the screenies below, and find it in your kind heart to help me out. (wow that sounds like a suck-up).

TIA!

Forum list inside a category:
forumlist.webp

Quote background:
quote.webp

Quote "header" strip (don't know the name for this):
quote_head.webp

Thanks again!

Ok that's not working at all. I tried changing that in both the content_ ip template and the content_ip.css template. No go.
Sooooooooooo, it's off to the Flexile thread I go. :rolleyes:

The thread list... when you hover over the sections for Title, Start Date, Replies, Views, and Last Message, each section changes color.
I need to change that. I tried to find it in Style Properties, and thought it would be in the Discussion list properties, but I couldn't determine which one it was.
Soooooooooooo... I went off to the templates and thought I'd found it in the thread_view template, but there wasn't a place to change the color, nor in the thread_view.css.

Here's a screenie of what I'm referring to -

threadview.webp

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Those come from the styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png file.

So you must somehow be displaying them larger than 100%/actual size for them to be blurred like that.

That depends on whether you've edited the .png or whether it's related to an add-on or edit you've made.

Without access to the editor in use, it's almost impossible to say.

Increasing that width will require quite a few changes, including increasing the avatar size, which will need changes to the code.

The easiest thing to do is reduce the font size for the user name.

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> User Info Block: Text Size

Top Bottom