XF 1.4 style username using two different usergroups?

tekboi

Is it possible to style a username using two different usergroups? For example, I have a usergroup that styles the username purple. For some members who are in this group, they are also apart of another group that I would like to change the text for.

Is is possible for people who belong to both groups to have the stylings of both groups? I hope I explained this adequately.

Last edited:
Is it possible to style a username using two different usergroups? For example, I have a usergroup that styles the username purple. For some members who are in this group, they are also apart of another group that I would like to change the text for.

Is is possible for people who belong to both groups to have the stylings of both groups? I hope I explained this adequately.

The closest thing that comes to mind is having 2 styles and 1 usergroup and on both styles the usergroup has different username colour.

As far as I know, it's not possible.

You would want to adjust the styling priority of the groups.

So say the usergroup with the purple names has a priority of 10, you want to make the other groups have a priority of at least 11 to override the purple group's styling.

So say the usergroup with the purple names has a priority of 10, you want to make the other groups have a priority of at least 11 to override the purple group's styling.
For some reason I though tekboi wanted the username to be both colours at once.

For some reason I though tekboi wanted the username to be both colours at once.
What i'm looking for is the ability to apply a special font with one user group. And then colors with other usergroups. I already have set colors for different groups depending on certain criteria. So I want to be able to apply the special font to some of the people in those groups without affecting the color that is set by them being in that group.

That just makes style 11 override style 10. So the username only has attributes form style 11 and none from 10.

Top Bottom