• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Style Request] Call of Duty

Carlos

I know there's a skin that resembles a military skin, but some people called "Camo" a mess in some places.

So, I am here with an open request for someone who can take up the challenge of making a Call of Duty skin, theme, or style.

If that's not possible, anyone have suggestions on which skin is best for Call of Duty? Modern Warfare 3 is just around the corner and I'm trying my best to get ready for the release.

You might ask John if he's made this one available...I'm not sure he has. Thought there was another one around here somewhere, but searching didn't turn up anything, so maybe there wasn't.

Nice skin, but it doesn't seem to be something I'm looking for... I guess I'll have to use the next funding towards the design of the new CODForums.

I know there's a skin that resembles a military skin, but some people called "Camo" a mess in some places.

So, I am here with an open request for someone who can take up the challenge of making a Call of Duty skin, theme, or style.

If that's not possible, anyone have suggestions on which skin is best for Call of Duty? Modern Warfare 3 is just around the corner and I'm trying my best to get ready for the release.

I'm sorry did I miss a post where someone has complained of a mess in Camo?

As for the request, you really need something unique to your CODForums site, which will most likely cost some $.

Send in for a quote, Audentio Design

I'm sorry did I miss a post where someone has complained of a mess in Camo?

As for the request, you really need something unique to your CODForums site, which will most likely cost some $.

I have also seen people call it a mess around these forums, don't remember where exactly but have seen it.

Also Carlos as Qwk86gn said you will most likely need to send a quote into a style site, I would suggest www.xenfocus.com as they do amazing IPB custom skins over at www.ipbforumskins.com

Strange, I would like to know simply because I would like to fix what ever the problem is, doing a search finds nothing to help me.

I am using a tweaked version of it on my own site and have not seen an issue, maybe it was conflicting with a addon?

EDIT: Sorry for straying off topic Carlos... :cautious:

Are you an employee for that company? If so, I want you guys to take a good look at Call of Duty, get the feel for the overall feel of the franchise, especially the upcoming Call of Duty: MW3.

I tried to mimic the old CODForums skin with MW3Boards. But people say that the category strips was bad, color blinding... I originally wanted the orange to go on the breadcrumb to match the logo. And black on the strips with orange as "font" for it.

[There's no banner in the background like I do for MVC3Forum, because MW3 doesn't have many "bullshots" yet.]

I wish I had screencapped the old CODForums skin because it was BEAUTIFUL.

The next round of funding will go towards the skin for CODForums... So get ready.

Yes I am part of the Audentio team.

I can't say if anything like you are looking for is in the works or not but the designers & coders definitely know their way around the gaming scene. You never know what will come in the near future.

To be completely honest and upfront without sounding rude, the skin on MW3Boards is a big turn off as it is hard to get past the bright colors. Even going back through and changing some things would be an improvement.

I agree with Qwk86gn... your style is not very CoD like at all. It needs to be totally reworked bro. But a great start none the less.

Well, I have found the skin that was before the move to vB4. If anyone could replicate this skin... They have my money.

It doesn't have to look EXACTLY like it (like the drop down buttons, the register box - underneath that is a search box. The register box follows you like a pest, lol.), but the feel needs to be there.

codforumsvB3.webp

The background should change - to something modern.

Top Bottom