Call of Duty Intel

Maxxamillion

A Call of Duty Intel forum. For all the new information regarding the current and upcoming Call of Duty titles. You will find up to date discussions from Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies. This is a franchise i love and i want to share it with others.

Looking to find new players, clans or just some general gaming groups we have you covered in our clan/team up section.

Learn all about the current and upcoming titles, from game modes, weapons and scorestreaks to zombies, special abilities and customization. As soon as we know you know. We are all about the content.

Come join the hype that is surrounding Call of Duty and its long line of amazing titles.

www.callofdutyintel.com

image.webp

It looks nice. I like Orange but it's a bit bright and distracts from the content. Try rgb(152, 60, 7). Still a good look but no so glaring.

thanks, i have changed it i did try your colour but it seemed more brown than orange

Everyone has different tastes ultimately it has to suite you and your members. Looks better now though more red than orange. I do like Orange. :D . I was just trying to match the lower part of your logo.

Top Bottom