But if I define that (image remplace color) :

2BREo.jpg

I have :

2BRFH.jpg

And if I remove the border color :

2BRI3.jpg

I have :

2BRJy.jpg

How use an image for custom the arrow background please ? Thanks.

Item Arrow, Inner

Image: path/to/your/image; - Position: 0 center;
Border-right: Clear value
Item Arrow, Outer

Border-right: Clear value

Let me know if that works for you.

Arf :S
I will test your solution.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, I was just offering a solution above because I tried it and it worked and I had a minute and it would have be shiesty not to share it.

I am merely saying that you will lose a portion of your audience if you do a lot by that methodology and for anyone following along that does it that doesn't really test ie8 properly, they may unknowingly be turning away ie users who can't really see the entirety of the page if many modification are made ignoring ie completely until MS comes to the age of reason with their browser

Use the rgba colour. XF automatically converts it to use the rgba.php helper
Now that only works with colors applied directly in the style properties correct?

If I wanted to invoke that helper elsewhere like in another template how would I go about that...or is not possible?

Works anywhere IIRC. Just put the normal rgba CSS reference and XenForo handles the rest during compile I think. Been a while since I tested it.

Just like you only need to do border-radius and XenForo renders all of the various browser prefixed attributed e.g moz-border-radius etc.

Works anywhere IIRC. Just put the normal rgba CSS reference and XenForo handles the rest during compile I think. Been a while since I tested it.

Just like you only need to do border-radius and XenForo renders all of the various browser prefixed attributed e.g moz-border-radius etc.

I have an example with a style I started that I can show you...anything in extra.css using rgba was not converted in any way and did not display at all in <= ie8 ...

Also I thought that in Zephyr's example he is implying that he wants transparency so those stars (as I would have to guess they are) behind the breadcrumb kind of show through though I could be wrong...

Top Bottom