XF 2.0 Style properties reset to default on upgrade ?

markus68

Hi,
this morning I did an upgrade of my 2.0.7 (with the 2 files patched to 2.0.9) to the current 2.0.10.

The style properties that I customized (header logo in options as well as some extra-less in the style properties for header-row) where reset to default (eg. xenforo logo).

Is this by design ? How would you preserve the settings if you changed a lot more style-properties (just the default style) ?

TIA,
-Markus

Are you using a third party style? If so you typically need to use a custom child style and place your edits there. If you’re using just the default style, the only way Style Properties would reset would be if you made your edits in the Master Style (debug mode would have to be enabled to view this). Never edit the master style.

Thanks Russ,
I am using the default style.

But in fact as I had debug-mode enabled when I did setup the board initially, I might have changed these 2 settings in the master-style accidentially.
After some digging I see other style-properties were preserved, so it was probably my fault.

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction, I would have looked around and never found the reason :rolleyes:
-Markus

Top Bottom