XF 1.0 Style Problem

Yiit

I got an error while uploading a style and in the error records I see it like this:

Error Info Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '2-conversation_edit' for key 'style_id_title' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Also my website is down, www.turkcraft.net... I gotta solve this fast, anyone can help?

Go into your admin CP and look for any customizations you've done to the conversation_edit template - revert them. Then try to install the style again.

Now when I try to update the version of my forum to 1.1.0 it cancels the installation and gives this message: "An error occurred or the request was stopped." And because of interrupting the upgrade process I can not reach to admin cp.a

And after that error I get this:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-linkGroupLinkSpacing' for key 'definition_style_id_property_name'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2277
  8. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2189
  9. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2122
  10. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 45
  11. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  12. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
  13. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/turkcraft.net/httpdocs/install/index.php at line 18

You've definitely got some very weird data in there. If you provide admin CP and database access in a ticket, I can look into it when I have a chance (do keep in mind that it's Sunday evening though).

Top Bottom