1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.0 Style Problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Yiit, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Yiit

Yiit Member

I got an error while uploading a style and in the error records I see it like this:

Error Info Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '2-conversation_edit' for key 'style_id_title' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Also my website is down, www.turkcraft.net... I gotta solve this fast, anyone can help?
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Go into your admin CP and look for any customizations you've done to the conversation_edit template - revert them. Then try to install the style again.
  3. Yiit

Yiit Member

Now when I try to update the version of my forum to 1.1.0 it cancels the installation and gives this message: "An error occurred or the request was stopped." And because of interrupting the upgrade process I can not reach to admin cp.a

And after that error I get this:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-linkGroupLinkSpacing' for key 'definition_style_id_property_name'
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2277
    8. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2189
    9. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2122
    10. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 45
    11. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    12. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
    13. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/turkcraft.net/httpdocs/install/index.php at line 18
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You've definitely got some very weird data in there. If you provide admin CP and database access in a ticket, I can look into it when I have a chance (do keep in mind that it's Sunday evening though).
  5. Yiit

Yiit Member

I will provide that for sure. I know it's Sunday evening, can wait for Monday though. With the access given I wish you can solve it. :)