Style Style port (adaptation) from xF 1.1 to xF 1.3

Acid

Hi all,

We're a pretty large board (6.1 million posts and ~50K users) that needs to upgrade from XenForo 1.1.0 to 1.3.0, which basically means that we need to re-arrange our primary style. Copy/paste/port/adapt. Maybe even tweak and retouch it...

I'm looking for someone that has the time, the will, and the knowledge to style a fresh (orange) skin. If possible, someone that already has experience with custom styles. Of course, we will compensate on terms we'll both agree on :)

I've already set-up a beta forum for the styling purposes. When/if you'll contact me, I'll show you the primary forum style that needs to serve as a starting point of the new style.

Here's a little snapshot:
kajganaforum.webp

Last edited:
Same job, same skin, new version. We're upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5.
Anyone willing to rewrite/port the skin (keeping all basic theme functionalities) to the latest xf version? :)

Same job, same skin, new version. We're upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5.
Anyone willing to rewrite/port the skin (keeping all basic theme functionalities) to the latest xf version? :)

From the original screenshot it didn't seem that bad. Given the changes between 1.3 and 1.5 I wouldn't believe it to be too bad. But it is worth asking, how customized is the theme?

Top Bottom