1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Style port (adaptation) from xF 1.1 to xF 1.3

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Acid, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Acid

Acid Active Member

Hi all,

We're a pretty large board (6.1 million posts and ~50K users) that needs to upgrade from XenForo 1.1.0 to 1.3.0, which basically means that we need to re-arrange our primary style. Copy/paste/port/adapt. Maybe even tweak and retouch it...

I'm looking for someone that has the time, the will, and the knowledge to style a fresh (orange) skin. If possible, someone that already has experience with custom styles. Of course, we will compensate on terms we'll both agree on :)

I've already set-up a beta forum for the styling purposes. When/if you'll contact me, I'll show you the primary forum style that needs to serve as a starting point of the new style.

Here's a little snapshot:
    kajganaforum.JPG

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

@Russ would be able to help you with this. :) Looks like a busy site! :)

3. Acid

Acid Active Member

You can close the thread, Haswell already started working on this :)

Best regards.

4. Acid

Acid Active Member

Same job, same skin, new version. We're upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5.
    Anyone willing to rewrite/port the skin (keeping all basic theme functionalities) to the latest xf version? :)

5. rainmotorsports

rainmotorsports Well-Known Member

From the original screenshot it didn't seem that bad. Given the changes between 1.3 and 1.5 I wouldn't believe it to be too bad. But it is worth asking, how customized is the theme?

6. Acid

Acid Active Member

No major customizations, only some minor changes in the header/login section. You can view it live at http://forum.kajgana.com

7. DohTheme

DohTheme Well-Known Member

@Acid PM me i am interested