Style I have been working on

Veryard

Hey guys,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, seemed to be reasonable, I couldn't find where else to post it.

I have been working on a XenForo theme recently, I would just like to get some feedback and maybe some suggestions.

Please Open:
http://d.pr/i/cMjG

Thanks,

Brad.

Last edited:
You've put some nice detail into the style that's for sure. I would work on the nav a bit, blends in too much with the other elements, maybe possibly make it the same color as the header or something so it appears it's dropping down from it. Nevertheless nice start

I like it. I do not think it is too light if the body background around forum pages is white. But now the colours around the forum and headers are almost the same.

Not my cup of tea, but it's a good start. I agree with Russ about the blending, maybe add a secondary colour which offsets the paleness. But definitely a good start!(y)

I've got to say I love it...

Like.. probably one of only 5 designs ive seen that id use on my own site.

Clean, sharp, easy on the eyes, ticks all the boxes.

Liking this style. Looks fresh, clean and well thought out. Nice job (not keen on the colours but that is something that can be changed). :thumbsup:

Too light i think.
It's not that light while it's on a live board to be honest, but thanks!.
You've put some nice detail into the style that's for sure. I would work on the nav a bit, blends in too much with the other elements, maybe possibly make it the same color as the header or something so it appears it's dropping down from it. Nevertheless nice start
Hmm, I kinda understand where your going, I plan to add something to symbolize the separation, thanks!
I like it. I do not think it is too light if the body background around forum pages is white. But now the colours around the forum and headers are almost the same.
Correct, they are the same, which I might make them a darker blue, thanks!
Not my cup of tea, but it's a good start. I agree with Russ about the blending, maybe add a secondary colour which offsets the paleness. But definitely a good start!(y)
Why thanks!
I've got to say I love it...

Like.. probably one of only 5 designs ive seen that id use on my own site.

Clean, sharp, easy on the eyes, ticks all the boxes.
Thanks makes me very happy to hear :) Thanks!
It's the kind of thing I'd happily use on Xen Media Gallery website too.

But @Russ is hopefully going to be working on that for me...
:O That's very good to hear, thanks mate! PM me if you'd like to try it ;)
Really nice, I like this kind of styles...
Why thanks!
Liking this style. Looks fresh, clean and well thought out. Nice job (not keen on the colours but that is something that can be changed). (y)
Thanks Shelley :)

Top Bottom