1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something I have been meaning to finish up..

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by ShadyX, May 7, 2013.

1. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have been meaning to finish this style of mine, it was initially going to be a premium theme but I have gone off the whole idea of releasing paid themes/plugins. So when/if I finish it, it will be free.

Ignore the stupid forum descriptions, They come from a weird moment I had :rolleyes:

Just wondering if anybody wants me to finish it? lol

Sylar, yavuz, Brandon Sheley and 5 others like this.
  2. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

I don't have a use for it, but from what I can see, it would be worth finishing.

Potential it has, yes.

ShadyX likes this.
  3. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

All of my descriptions are either Cheese Ipsum or Bacon Ipsum:

http://www.cheeseipsum.co.uk/

https://baconipsum.com/

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  4. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

5. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

These help remind me to eat when I'm working, otherwise I go most of the day with only a meal or two (My day is about ~20 hours long).

ShadyX likes this.
  6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Definitely Suggest finishing this one off I'm sure many people would like this and also in green. :p Did I mention green? :D

yavuz and ShadyX like this.
  7. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Gotcha, green :D

I also forgot to mention that there will be a flat version included, this started out as a flat design but then the plastic-y gradients crept in :p

Shelley likes this.
  8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

LOL I know how that feels I once started a flat design with good intentions to keeping it flat then box-shadows crept in, gradients and before long it was a glorified bandwidth hog of a style. :LOL:

Nice work on the style btw (forgot to say), I've seen some of your work and it's very good so look forward in seeing this as a finished piece. Can't wait to see the green version if you manage to do that I think that would look real nice. :) Nice work Shady-X

Sylar and ShadyX like this.
  9. Would you mind releasing it if you finished it already. In love with the style :D