Something I have been meaning to finish up..

dtmcl

mincoded.png

I have been meaning to finish this style of mine, it was initially going to be a premium theme but I have gone off the whole idea of releasing paid themes/plugins. So when/if I finish it, it will be free.

Ignore the stupid forum descriptions, They come from a weird moment I had :rolleyes:

Just wondering if anybody wants me to finish it? lol

mincoded.png

I have been meaning to finish this style of mine, it was initially going to be a premium theme but I have gone off the whole idea of releasing paid themes/plugins. So when/if I finish it, it will be free.

Ignore the stupid forum descriptions, They come from a weird moment I had :rolleyes:

All of my descriptions are either Cheese Ipsum or Bacon Ipsum:

http://www.cheeseipsum.co.uk/

https://baconipsum.com/

I usually use the normal Lorem ipsum, for some reason with this dev install I didn't. haha.
These help remind me to eat when I'm working, otherwise I go most of the day with only a meal or two (My day is about ~20 hours long).

mincoded.png

Definitely Suggest finishing this one off I'm sure many people would like this and also in green. :P Did I mention green? :D

Definitely Suggest finishing this one off I'm sure many people would like this and also in green. :p Did I mention green? :D
Gotcha, green :D

I also forgot to mention that there will be a flat version included, this started out as a flat design but then the plastic-y gradients crept in :P

Gotcha, green :D

I also forgot to mention that there will be a flat version included, this started out as a flat design but then the plastic-y gradients crept in :p

LOL I know how that feels I once started a flat design with good intentions to keeping it flat then box-shadows crept in, gradients and before long it was a glorified bandwidth hog of a style. :laugh:

Nice work on the style btw (forgot to say), I've seen some of your work and it's very good so look forward in seeing this as a finished piece. Can't wait to see the green version if you manage to do that I think that would look real nice. :) Nice work Shady-X

Would you mind releasing it if you finished it already. In love with the style :D

Top Bottom