XF 2.0 Style Chooser Button

Chad

Hello,

Does anyone know of any simple way that I could integrate a quick day/night style chooser button (like a switch) for two styles I have? One is light mode, second is night mode. I’d like something obvious and clear on top in the menu, but not obtrusive. Is this something that can be done easily or would it require custom coding? I’d like for it to work like this: one click, switches back and forth between light or dark mode without the style chooser XF popup.

Hello,

Does anyone know of any simple way that I could integrate a quick day/night style chooser button (like a switch) for two styles I have? One is light mode, second is night mode. I’d like something obvious and clear on top in the menu, but not obtrusive. Is this something that can be done easily or would it require custom coding? I’d like for it to work like this: one click, switches back and forth between light or dark mode without the style chooser XF popup.
Hi Chad, I'm also looking for a dark or light mode switch button to put on the navigation bar.

Top Bottom