XF 1.4 Style by user group

trman

I have looked and looked and can't find where to force certain user groups to use a certain style? I am sure it must be there somewhere as this is a basic feature.

Really? I would think there would be a call for it.

I want guests to have to use the default style but I want to allow members to be able to choose their style.

There is no option for that.

In over four years I can't say I've heard of many (any?) requests for it.

This is one of the first things I looked for in my process of changing from Vb3 to Xenforo.

I've been using a modification from Vb.org for this for ages... It allows me to force an advertisement laden style on unregistered members, while giving our paying members an ad free experience. If there is another way to do this within Xenforo without having to use an add on, I would really like to hear it.

This is one of the first things I looked for in my process of changing from Vb3 to Xenforo.

I've been using a modification from Vb.org for this for ages... It allows me to force an advertisement laden style on unregistered members, while giving our paying members an ad free experience. If there is another way to do this within Xenforo without having to use an add on, I would really like to hear it.
You can show advertising to guests using conditionals and the built-in ad-templates whilst Registered members don't see them. You can also show adverts to certain user groups and not others.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conditional-statements.1604/

Top Bottom