Students Corner-Your Education Help Community

Kirk

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to share my Student education help community called Students Corner.

What is Students Corner?
Students corner offers a student led organization with the mission of improving our education to standards above the average.

I'm opened to all types of suggestions/feedbacks on how I can improve Students Corner. Thanks everyone for taking the time to look at my community!

We are also in the work of making our xenforo skin.

Students Corner

I'm not sure, but since this is an educational forum.

I think you could get more people to read your forum by allowing permission for guest reading.

I'm not sure, but since this is an educational forum.

I think you could get more people to read your forum by allowing permission for guest reading.
Thank you for your suggestion hunz. I'll add these permissions.

Your site looks great and the style is very nice! :)

My only suggestion would be to re-design the logo, or even make it a slight bit bigger so it is a bit more readable.

But otherwise, nice job. (y)

Nice work getting the site started, I like your notice. She's got that 'Come help me study ;)' look about her :p

Ahem, apart from that I agree about increasing the logo size or choosing a font and text colour that doesn't class so much on the blue header.

Allow guest viewing.

Change the blue thread title to a different colour so it doesn't clash so much with the red title bar.

Keep it up :)

Much better logo :)

A smidgen of white drop shadow will help it to stand out from the blue background and add a bit of depth too.

Before:
before.webp

After:
after.webp

Have a play yourself, or here's what I did in case you want to use it :)

logo.webp

well I am of the view is that getting your queries related to study cleared through online portals is the best use of the screen time one spends on the internet. The learning procedures are well devised and they give better gauging and improving synopsis of the lacking areas. So one should take benefit of these and utilize there screen time fruitfully.

Thanks

Much better logo :)

A smidgen of white drop shadow will help it to stand out from the blue background and add a bit of depth too.

Before:
View attachment 33674

After:
View attachment 33673

Have a play yourself, or here's what I did in case you want to use it :)

View attachment 33675

I'd personally not go with a drop shadow lighter than the background it's being applied upon since it's give the impression the text is indented. If anything, and pending the OP wants the drop shadow (he like your post which i assume he does) is opt for a drop shadow slighter darker of the background blue variation would set it off nicely.

Nice work on the logo, I'm just offering up another suggestion and a method I used in logos many times for myself and others.

LOGO.png

Student is spelled wrong in your logo.

In your guidelines.

We do not images,videos of any sort on the community. It is gross and we atomically remove you from the community if you do it and ban your IP.

Sorry, no offense but if your going to advertise being a forum for straight A student's, your spelling and grammar should reflect on that.

Kirk when I first arrive as a Guest I get this messagein the forum content area:
There are no threads to display.
I'd change that as it makes it look like an empty site.

The green text in the logo is a little faded and hard to read. Maybe a bit larger.

When I registered I went to a confirm page - but when I clicked on Home I can access stuff. I know this is prob standard XF and I just noticed but the confirm would be much nicer as a notice on top of the homepage - as I have read access anyway.

LOVE my default rose avatar.

Top Bottom