Students Corner-Your Education Help Community

Hi everyone. Thank you all for posting all the errors and suggestions. I've written them down and I'm working on it as we speak. I'm going to make a new logo as well.

Cute! How about adding a very simple symbolic face like a classic smiley?
It's a bit eerie with no face at all.

I like it being neutral gender though.

Very rough mockup
studsnr.webp
The red dot like a pendant is also to create 3 locations for red - balanced design works in triangles.
This mouth too thick I used 3px made it too fem.

2XOB6.png
How does that look?

I've added a feedback system on Students Corner now. If you have any more suggestions for Students Corner please post them here or use the feedback system. I'm very open to new ideas.

Looks nice. However I can tell you up front that the 2 red buttons on the right sidebar that say register now and sign in are blindingly red. Too bright and the text is a little hard to read. Other than that you are alright. Your niche is going to be hard to populate though. How many kids go online and participate on educational forums. They'd rather go to gaming forums, etc. Not that it isn't a good idea but it seems to me you'll have a uphill battle to get it going.

Looks nice. However I can tell you up front that the 2 red buttons on the right sidebar that say register now and sign in are blindingly red. Too bright and the text is a little hard to read. Other than that you are alright. Your niche is going to be hard to populate though. How many kids go online and participate on educational forums. They'd rather go to gaming forums, etc. Not that it isn't a good idea but it seems to me you'll have a uphill battle to get it going.
I'm going to fix those right now. I know it's going to be a challenge for me but i'm ready to get students corner up hill.

Top Bottom