XF 2.2 Stripe Integration Not Working, Blank Screen...

BuildBridges

I've been trying to integrate Stripe into our User Upgrades and all my users get a blank screen when trying to pay via Stripe.

On the Stripe dashboard, I've added the webhook, I've added subscriptions, and I've added the available payment methods.

Nothing I do seems to get this to work. Also, on the Stripe Dashboard under Customers, it does show when users attempt to pay, but again, hard to pay when the screen below is always blank.

I've searched Xenforo for some type of configuration oversight, but I didn't see anything that I missed.

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 11.16.07 AM (3).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-09 at 11.12.23 AM.png

Here it lists customers who try to pay (with no success) so Stripe is definitely connecting...

1641753049947.webp

What errors are being thrown on the Stripe side? It appears the payments are going through as you have 14 new customers. Do you mean its not upgrading their accounts on your site? Thats the issue we are currently having but the payment is going through to Stripe.

The payment is definitely not going through at Stripe -- no payment can be entered! And I see no errors as I did look for them.

However, clicking the "pay by Stripe" field creates a new customer field (with xenforo data) under customers at my Stripe dashboard. No payment can go through because the field is blank ... it does not ask for any credit card data, the field is totally blank and the xenforo "processing" churn indicator continues indefinitely.

Top Bottom