Stripe for Xenforo

Dynamic

After today's dealings with PayPal I am done. Is anyone else here interested in Xenforo being able to accept payments from Stripe? If you are please post here and I guess we can pool our money together and get an addon made for it. I believe @xfrocks already has different payment methods via an addon, so it would just be a case of him adding Stripe to it.

Thanks.

@xfrocks will integrate Stripe support for $100 – I told him I'd stump the $100, just haven't had time lately, I'll see about sending it him next week.

@xfrocks will integrate Stripe support for $100 – I told him I'd stump the $100, just haven't had time lately, I'll see about sending it him next week.

Count me in. I'll split the bill with you. The sooner we get some sort of proper alternative to PayPal, the better.

Stripe makes payments via Credit Cards incredibly easy and secure.
Plus they got a beautiful developer docs as compared to the mess that paypal has. :p

Edit: Plus not to mention the insane amount of frauds and charge backs on Paypal.

Addon has been completed and is working like a charm. Thanks @xfrocks! Also, thanks @Null for splitting the bill with me.

1.webp
2.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom