• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 String could not be parsed as XML

cyry

Hello,

I have a problem when i want to rebuild cache :

Code:
Exception: String could not be parsed as XML - library/XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php:607
I get this :

Code:
An exception occurred: String could not be parsed as XML in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxx/library/XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php on line 607

SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 0
    XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->importAdminNavigationDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 16
    XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
    XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Error/ServerError.php at line 47
    XenForo_ViewAdmin_Error_ServerError->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxx/admin.php at line 13
How can i fix it ? thanks

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
You need to verify that the files in the directory install/data still exist.

Specifically the error you're getting suggests that admin_navigation.xml is either missing or corrupt. If it is there, you may want to download the XenForo package and re-upload all of the files.

cyry

The folder ../install have the permission 000 , ok solved but now i get this other :
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1417-29' for key 'definition_id_style_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214