1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Strange Inactivity Timeouts

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by RobaFresca, Apr 26, 2016.

1. RobaFresca

RobaFresca Active Member

Since a couple of days i get really mad with so called "Inactivity Timeouts" each time i try to install or uninstall addons. The biggest problem here is, that it just deletes the addon out of the list without uninstall it really.
    And also no "run-deferred" option in adressline yet. So after that i cannot uninstall that addon at all.
    I have to re-install it again...which ends up many times the same way (just that i can see it again in the list)
    That timeout comes after a couple of seconds only and my server is set to 600 seconds in php.ini and also httpd.conf.

I also didn't ANY changes on the server in the last days, so that becomes always more strange to me and i hope this is a known problem and you know how to fix it.

Thx in advance for your support.

Some Info:

XF: 1.5.7 SERVER: CentOS 6.7 PHP: 5.6.20 MYSQL: 5.7.12 PLESK: 12.5.30

Inactivity Timeout
    Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. RobaFresca

RobaFresca Active Member

I have to connect me with a mobile connection at the moment....might be the problem....

Thx a lot that was very useful...