1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 Strange Firefox behaviour

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by Sunka, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Sunka

Sunka Well-Known Member

I have one strange problem. I do not know where to look for problem solution.

In Resources options in ACP, I have allowed rar extension, but if I want to upload resource that is rar-ed, i can not see that file in firefox new window (when you click on upload your resource), but I can see rar file when I try that from Chrome or IE. More strange is that firefox recognize rar file if I upload attachment in post.

So, it is not Xenforo permision i think, it is firefox permission, but I do not know where to look more.
  2. Sunka

Sunka Well-Known Member

Maybe it is Xenforo bug.
    If I disable flash uploader ina ACP options, rar file is shows up.
    Any solution?
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Unfortunately, it is likely a Flash issue as that box is entirely created by Flash. This might be a recent regression, specific to some of the changes made in Firefox for example. As such, there wouldn't really be much we could do to prevent it.
    Sunka likes this.
  4. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Any other version of FF around you?
  5. Sunka

Sunka Well-Known Member

I use last version of firefox.
    It is annoying that is some firefox bug or glitch that flash uploader work with rar attachment in posts, but not with rar files in resources.