Still have copy buttons after 1.0.1a patch, hard refresh and cache clear

kontrabass

Seems that after I applied the security patch, I still see the copy buttons, they just don't do anything. Hmm. In the default style they're just little blips:

Screenshot at Dec 29 10-32-44.webp

In my custom style it's the full button:

Screenshot at Dec 29 10-34-51.webp

I just downloaded the full 1.0.1a, and installed the xml again (thought rebuilding templates might help), but still same result.

I'm assuming the security issue is fixed, it's just a big confusing to users to have the copy buttons that don't do anything ;)

Last edited:
It doesn't look like the patch has been applied to me. I still see the old files in place. Please check that you've overwritten the files correctly. If so, then look at some sort of caching happening on your web server that may be preventing the new files from being served.

I have the same problem. Probably the caching. I'm trying to delete all the caches.

@Mike Is there a file I can look for in the cache? Then I can ensure it's gone. And also don't have to delete all cached files.

I don't know what sort of cache would be handling this, except for a CDN level cache. (Note that none of the files in the patch are PHP files, so all that would be involved would be your web server and a CDN if you're storing JS files elsewhere.)

The specific files changed are all listed in the announcement. Just need to make sure those 3 are refreshed.

Ahh it's the CDN (MaxCDN).

Thanks all!

Note to others on MaxCDN: I had to purge all files from the cache - purging the 3 files individually didn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom