Implemented Sticky Prefix or something

Taylor J

Well after seeing some stickied threads I always get confused here forgetting they are sticky's and wondering why they are always at the top of that forum, why not add a prefix or something to them to make them differ from the regular threads?

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe they said in a post somewhere that that was the point of it. People tend not to read stickies because that's how their heads are programmed. There is however a nice sticky icon to the right. It always catches my eye so no worries here.

At present they have a little pin icon, but they have a seperate class style in the CSS, so you can customise how they look.

I like the current implementation... Hopefully it will minimize the use of stickies too because too many sites are using way too many stickies per forum... like the entire first page on some sites are stickies... Not good lol

I like the current implementation... Hopefully it will minimize the use of stickies too because too many sites are using way too many stickies per forum... like the entire first page on some sites are stickies... Not good lol
I agree.

on many sites you have to scroll have way down the page just to get to the fresh content - what a waste and bad user experience!

Top Bottom