Sticky Navigation [Deleted]

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

Sticky Navigation - Add sticky navigation to your forum + extra features

If you like this add-on you can always send a small donation for support.
View attachment 83231

Description:

This add-on will add a sticky navigation (on fixed forum wide) with many options and customizations in style properties.

*No need to upload any files on server.

Don't forget to check the FAQ tab.

Extra feature...

Read more about this resource...

Installed and it works perfectly. May I suggest you to add a little shadow just under the fixed part so that everything is more pleasing to see? Don't know if it's possible though...

Possibly a media query or something of the likes to dispaly the Alert Balloons normally until the sticky navigation kicks in at its defined height, then they automatically appear inline.

Possibly a media query or something of the likes to dispaly the Alert Balloons normally until the sticky navigation kicks in at its defined height, then they automatically appear inline.
Great idea. I'll update it soon.

Last edited:
Had to turn it off today after complaints from too many users, I'll quote one of my users

When you click to go into the thread it used to jump you to where you last viewed/ posted, but now it jumps/ scrolls up so that the newest "new" post is half hidden by the black banner that has "search forum" in it.

No idea what they're seeing, works perfect for me.

Mark

Try using on chrome on phone using android 4.4 and adding a smiley, you can't see the text text or smiley when added?

Soz to be a pain.

Top Bottom