Sticky Navigation [Deleted]

Show zero alert balloons don't work as i see. While page loading - it's displays. After that - becomes hidden. Inline Alert Balloons cheсked.

And please add option for only text logout link - i don't wan't to include FontAwesome for 1 little icon. Maybe option to disable FontAwesome really need too - if i dont use icons, script not needed.

Thank you for addon.

Last edited:
Show zero alert balloons don't work as i see. While page loading - it's displays. After that - becomes hidden. Inline Alert Balloons cheсked.
It' works for me. Checked on three sites. Maybe you have an add-on that manage alerts somehow...

And please add option for only text logout link
Will add it in next release.

Maybe option to disable FontAwesome really need too - if i dont use icons, script not needed.
You can already do this in Appearance > Template Modifications:
upload_2014-9-16_15-12-0.webp

While testing, I'm still having the same problem Mark3121 mentions in post #17 and was mentioned as fixed in 1.1.0, a jumped to post is still partly obscured by the sticky header.

Weirdly, if I simply open the F12 dev tools pane in IE or Chrome, it then starts to work as expected. :eek:

Clear the browser cache if you're using Chrome. I've done that and it starts to work fine. No problems on FF though.

You are right that it appears to be fine on FF, but the other two just don't work consistently, even after clearing all caches and reopening the browsers.

Is there something about the Javascript they don't like??

Strange, really don't know what could be. It works for me when I clear cache, cookies etc. in Chrome. Just tried again and works.

Sometimes in chrome after I clear the cache it will work once or twice but then it goes back to normal. If I check via F12 I can see the post is starting at the top of the page again, like the sticky header isn't there...

On a side note, is the javascript code that you based this fix on freely available anywhere? I did have a nice working sticky header but got stuck on the partly hidden post issue, which is why I'm trying your add-on out. ;)

Sometimes in chrome after I clear the cache it will work once or twice but then it goes back to normal. If I check via F12 I can see the post is starting at the top of the page again, like the sticky header isn't there...
If you refresh your site (for example when viewing certain post) several times then it won't show right anymore. It works when you need it to "jump" to post.

On a side note, is the javascript code that you based this fix on freely available anywhere?
Yes.

If you refresh your site (for example when viewing certain post) several times then it won't show right anymore. It works when you need it to "jump" to post.
Yeah, I noticed that, not really a problem. It's just frustrating that the two most popular browsers are having these issues for me and the third works perfectly...
Would you mind sharing? ;)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dear users of Sticky Navigation!

I've decided to publish Sticky Navigation as [free edition] and [premium edition]:

Thank you all for great reviews and hoping for new ones ;)

Hope you understand, it's quite a time consume developing this add-on.

Best regards,
BassMan

Last edited:
Top Bottom