Sticky Navigation [Deleted]

Try using on chrome on phone using android 4.4 and adding a smiley, you can't see the text text or smiley when added?

Soz to be a pain.
Sorry, don't understand what you mean. I insert a smiley in my post in it shows ok if you jump directly to that post.

If I wanted to change the color of the Login or Sign Up link to yellow, how would I do that? Thanks!
To change the background og Login link sheck the style properties > Sticky Navigaiton [visitorTabs] > Login link.

If you want to change the text colour, you need to put this in EXTRA.css:

Code:
/* START - Login link in navigation */
.navTabs .navTab.login a {
    color: yellow !important;
}
/* END - Login link in navigation */
Change the colour to suit your needs.

To change the background og Login link sheck the style properties > Sticky Navigaiton [visitorTabs] > Login link.

If you want to change the text colour, you need to put this in EXTRA.css:

Code:
/* START - Login link in navigation */
.navTabs .navTab.login a {
    color: yellow !important;
}
/* END - Login link in navigation */
Change the colour to suit your needs.

Thank you!

This addow is growing up very very well. The function to let the logo visible is very interesting but I'd like tu push it a little further. Should be fantastic to let the user use a big logo as standard and replace it with a smaller one when scrolling so that the screen space at the top is not taken by the big logo. What do you think?

This addow is growing up very very well. The function to let the logo visible is very interesting but I'd like tu push it a little further. Should be fantastic to let the user use a big logo as standard and replace it with a smaller one when scrolling so that the screen space at the top is not taken by the big logo. What do you think?
I belive this is what you mean: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sticky-navigation.3595/update?update=11701

By default it will just shrink "big" logo, but you can set any image you want. Just check the style properties.

It just has one limit: it won't work right if you have mini avatar enabled with Logo in navigation function. So, or Logo in navigation or mini avatar. But it will also look better without mini avatar if you already have a forum logo on left side of navigation.

Top Bottom