Steve Jobs -- 6 More Weeks to Live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
national enquirer was also recognised as the best at printing hard-nosed news regarding the oj simpson trial. i wouldnt dismiss them out of hand. they know how to do serious when it serves their goals.

He's a great person, that meant a lot to this world. And it's a shame to hear about his health.

Pancreatic cancer is the worse... That being said, it doesn't take the national enquirer to realize that something is very wrong.... still, miracles do exist…hope he gets better….

I don't give much attention on the News from National Enquirer (seems to me, that this is the american "BILD"), this story looks to me as the doctors who analyzed the photos of Jobs need some publicity. Impious to do this on persons health. :-/

What if Jobs read the newspaper due to his breakfast and read: "Steve Jobs has 6 weeks to live", I guess, he would think: "WOOOOOT? I'm going to die in 6 weeks? The press knows more than me?! :confused:"

Get well soon, Mr. Jobs!

Pancreatic cancer is the worse... That being said, it doesn't take the national enquirer to realize that something is very wrong.... still, miracles do exist…hope he gets better….
Miracles... more like the use of new gene therapy and wonderful Researchers (Scientist). I am sure once organ cloning is perfect this will be more like selective surgery (you want or not). Once he gets though this moment, he will be the first in line (Twenty years from now) to get new reverse chronological age procedure. Still needs to see 'iWorld' come to be... :)

I don't give much attention on the News from National Enquirer (seems to me, that this is the american "BILD"), this story looks to me as the doctors who analyzed the photos of Jobs need some publicity. Impious to do this on persons health. :-/

What if Jobs read the newspaper due to his breakfast and read: "Steve Jobs has 6 weeks to live", I guess, he would think: "WOOOOOT? I'm going to die in 6 weeks? The press knows more than me?! :confused:"

Get well soon, Mr. Jobs!
Joe DiMaggio was watching television in 1998 when he saw a news anchor talk about his death and upcoming funeral. He personally called the news station to tell them he was still alive.

Under Job's guidance, Apple has grown to be one of the largest companies in the world. I have two Apple computers and four telephones. They are all state of the art and very high quality. I haven't always agreed with Apple's business decisions but they have always produced a quality product. Apple will never be the same without Jobs. I hope a miracle can happen and he can have additional years for himself and maybe the rest of us. At this point, he and his family should have precedence.

Jeff

Musta been sweet for Jobs last year when Apple shot past IBM and Microsoft to become the #1 technology company in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom