Steve Jobs -- 6 More Weeks to Live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

The American Company "National Enquirer" has announced that Apple-boss Steve Jobs (55) only has 6 more weeks to live. Reuters lets know that on the other side, Jobs has a meeting with President Obama on Thursday.
Jobs has pancreascancer. End-january Mr. Jobs announced that he'd stay home and concentrate on his health.

It looks even more bad than Apple has told to the public. Jobs should now be in a hospital in Californië, where Patrick Swayze (an actor) died.

Doctors who have seen the picture of Jobs say that he only has 6 more weeks to live, it looks "terminal".
Source: http://www.hbvl.be/nieuws/buitenland/aid1019383/steve-jobs-heeft-nog-6-weken-te-leven.aspx (Dutch Site)

What are your thoughts?

Take what the National Enquirer says with a grain of salt. They publish some questionable material, ie: Woman gives birth to 2-headed alien. Of course it would be 2-headed, who would want to read about a woman giving birth to a single headed alien?

They do exaggerate, greatly. With that said, once in a while they do get something right.

::nods::
Very sorry to hear that the pancreatic has come back... That's not generally something you get a reprieve from, even once. Having just lost an uncle to cancer, I hope it's an unfounded rumor. But if it's not, I sincerely hope Steve gets the privacy he deserves to focus on his personal priorities now. I wish him all the grace that's possible, he deserves it.

He's currently attending the Stratford clinic.

Hopefully things will improve. Though, those clinicians have only seen pictures, and haven't done any form of examination.
Indeed, I hope they can do something. That man is my hero.

Take what the National Enquirer says with a grain of salt. They publish some questionable material, ie: Woman gives birth to 2-headed alien. Of course it would be 2-headed, who would want to read about a woman giving birth to a single headed alien?

They do exaggerate, greatly. With that said, once in a while they do get something right.
I hope they don't have it right now :S

::nods::
Very sorry to hear that the pancreatic has come back... That's not generally something you get a reprieve from, even once. Having just lost an uncle to cancer, I hope it's an unfounded rumor. But if it's not, I sincerely hope Steve gets the privacy he deserves to focus on his personal priorities now. I wish him all the grace that's possible, he deserves it.
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.
And that's true bro ;)

Done well for "two guys in a garage". Sad indeed. Charisma personified. Brought Apple to the pinnacle after it was nearly sunk by the corporate mentality. Same thing that separates XF from VB in my mind.

Oh please. The source is the National Enquirer. For those of you not from the U.S. it's a tabloid newspaper one step above toilet paper.

Their 6 week predictions are from doctors in an unrelated field who based their comments on a photo of him leaving a clinic. They have not examined him in any way.

It's bogus.

Happens in Texas every day.

*facepalms*

482.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom